Aloha Mele “Love Song"
Imagine “The Hawaiian Wedding Song" performed by a local professional, drifting in on the tradewinds as you walk down a sandy isle… Enjoy the soft strumming of the ukulele music during your ceremony then “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” as you complete your vows. A perfect way to complete your wedding day.
- Ceremony at Makapu'u Beach or Waialae Beach Park (Near Kahala in town).
- Non-denominational or Hawaiian style officiant. (See Below for choices)
- Musician singing the Hawaiian Wedding Song & Somewhere Over the Rainbow to you at your ceremony
- Commemorative Celebration Certificate to take home
- Your choice of Black or Cream Kukui Nut Lei, Purple or white orchid lei
- Professional Digital Photography 40-60 photos available on Google Drive or Dropbox within 4 weeks of your wedding. Light retouch (party of 8 or less. Upgrade 100-120 photos - $200.00).
- Wedding Bubbles to blow in your honeymoon suite!
- Hawaii Bubbles license processing license on-line the day of ceremony
- Telephone, email and text assistance!
Packages are sold as is. Additions and upgrades are welcome. Coordination service included in package price.